Sunday Roll Call

bvohl
on 9/17/11 10:09 pm
Good Morning PA!!!!

Well, it looks like the Phillies are NL East Champions again!!! Congrats to them and I know that there are many Phillies Fans who are thrilled!!

I am up bright and early to take Dee to Hebrew School. While she is there I am running some errands. Then before I know it it will be time to go back and get her! It is only two hours anyway....
After that, it will be preparing for the week. If I feel up to it, I may start looking for an outfit for an upcoming event that I need, but I can only look right now because I have to pay the damn mortgage!! Why can't the bank just let me stay here for free??? Oh well....

What are you up to today??

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 9/17/11 10:27 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Beth & PA:

I slept in a bit today, not sure what we are doing yet.  Gene is working on some "house" stuff.  Today is homecoming Sunday @ church not sure if we'll make it or not. 

I don't have any prep for class for tomorrow night starting a new class Health Care Law and so far it's been chaotic getting the start up for this class so kind of out of sorts with that.  The instructor still has not completed the syllabus so that I can get a guage of what the work load will be. 

It's nice and cool this morning, a sweatshirt kind of morning.  Making my decaf tea and will go upstairs to see if Hider wants to sit on a paint can with me in the great room that the GC's painters left when they all abandoned this job.

It's sort of nice not to have plans but with my life so crazy it's kind of out of sorts not to have my day planned out.

Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful weather...

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 9/17/11 11:00 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning PA friends. Would line to send out prayers to our friend Heather G for her boy Tucker. She just lost her Molly recently and it wouldn't be right to lose Tucker so soon.

And congrats to the Phillies!!! Awesome win - sadly I wasn't awake to see it.

Today we are heading to Maryland to visit my BFF and her family. Her husband lost his mother Thursday night and services are tomorrow and Tuesday answer can't make it so we'll go visit today.

Not much else going on right now. Haven't heard anything from the realtor and if they submitted our offer. Not sure if they were waiting for the pre-approval from the lender - I tend to think they were.

Well need to get my rear in gear and in the shower.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 9/18/11 3:18 am, edited 9/18/11 3:18 am - Perry, MI
 Good Afternoon Beth and PA,
Guess who fell asleep during the Phillies game and missed the ending.  Me.  Boy, was I ticked at myself when I woke up this morning.

Today is my church's picnic, but it is at a park, near a lake that always gets a cold wind.  My back is killing me already.  I don't need to be outside, sitting in that wind.  I will miss the fellowship, but I just can't take more pain than I already have.  I am having a procedure on the 26th, which will help take part of the pain away.  I will need a similar procedure in a different part of my back to get rid of the other part.

I am slowly getting settled into my new place.  Grateful for all the help I have received from friends at church and friends in AA.  I only have a few more boxes to get emptied out.  I am also so grateful for the basement.  It is huge, and I only use a small portion of it.  God is so good for providing me with this apartment.  Utley has a yard.  I don't have to climb an entire flight of stairs to get into it, like before, and I have Southern facing windows for warmth in the Winter, and to help my plants grow year round.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views